From Red Eclipse Wiki
|Difficulty: Moderate to advanced|
|Expected lap time: 85-120s|
|Turrets (onslaught): 24|
A mysterious temple with many traps and hidden passages to explore. The difficulty curve is rather steep for an official race map, and an impulse launch is needed to finish a lap.
- The various secret passages will not work as shortcuts, but alternate routes allow you to sneak past your enemies in gauntlet games.
- In onslaught-gauntlet games, gun turrets will pose an additional challenge.
- In the large room with the golden sphere, there are several options for a wall run.
- For players who have not mastered the impulse launch, the final jump of this map can be rather frustrating.
Some notes about the range of expected lap times shown above:
- The upper value corresponds to a careful, unhurried walk-through: No tricks, no shortcuts, but also no deaths.
- The lower value is for advanced runners in games without the endurance mutator.
- All lower values have been verified with a deviation of less than one second.
- Faster lap times can be reported here or on the forums, preferably with a demo record.