From Red Eclipse Wiki
|Author: Quinton Reeves|
|Difficulty: beginner friendly|
|Expected lap time: 17-30s|
|Turrets (onslaught): None|
Test chamber is one of the earliest maps of Red Eclipse and a true all-time-favorite. With plenty of checkpoints, this is a great race map not only for beginners.
- For a traditional testchamber experience, use the endurance mutator.
- Without said mutator, the pace can get very fast, which gives experienced runners an even bigger advantage.
Some notes about the range of expected lap times shown above:
- The upper value corresponds to a careful, unhurried walk-through: No tricks, no shortcuts, but also no deaths.
- The lower value is for advanced runners in games without the endurance mutator.
- All lower values have been verified with a deviation of less than one second.
- Faster lap times can be reported here or on the forums, preferably with a demo record.