From Red Eclipse Wiki
|Author: Derek "JoJo" Stegall|
|Release Date: March 4th, 2011|
|Recommended Modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Defend the Flag, King of the Hill, Bomberball|
|Size: Large (10-14)|
|Environmental Features: N/A|
|Rocket Spawn: Yes|
A classic TDM map styled after an abandoned city, Center is a staple of online matches. Be sure to conserve your impulse maneuvering around and on top of the buildings here, as you will run out faster than you think.
Notes & Strategies
- The bland texturing of center deserves some much-needed TLC to keep up with the newer maps' quality.
- Sneak in and fall on the flag from the open vents near the roofs of the bases.
- Snipe near cover, open roofs will leave you vulnerable to other people with Rifles.
- Wallkick repeatedly to scale the sides of the buildings.
- The rocket spawns on top of the biggest building in the middle - choose your target(s) carefully.
- Mine the vents and entrances to the base to defend against attacks.