[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - biggy [auth: biggy] giving enemy team points and teamkilling

biggy [auth: biggy] giving enemy team points and teamkilling

Reports of cheaters, etc that have been deal with already.

biggy [auth: biggy] giving enemy team points and teamkilling

Postby freezurbern » 21 Nov 2014 03:18

biggy, auth name biggy, ip: 107.218.179.5, host: 107-218-179-5.lightspeed.snantx.sbcglobal.net

this player switched teams during a ctf match to teamkill me (getting his original team's flag back) so that he could help his old team score. He later teamkills me and another player numerous times, while also strategically dropping both flags so that an enemy bot can score. I believe this is against .

In the demo attached, one should start paying attention (or fast forward with sv_gamespeed) to slightly after six minutes remaining. biggy switches teams after being killed by me a few times and insulting me, and begins his attempted sabotage of my round.
biggy_switchteams_to_help_enemy.dmo
the demo of the round
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

Below I have some selected screenshots for a quick look into the round:
biggy1.jpg
when biggy switches to my team

biggy2.jpg
biggy dropping the flag so an enemy bot can score
freezurbern

another screenshot

Postby freezurbern » 21 Nov 2014 03:19

biggy3.jpg
another infringement of the guidelines, intentionally killing the teammate
freezurbern

Re: biggy [auth: biggy] giving enemy team points and teamkil

Postby Duck » 21 Nov 2014 03:40

Often times, new players make mistakes but looking at Freezurbern's demo, it's pretty evident that Biggy is not a new player and was indeed helping the opposing team by intentionally teamkilling and giving flags, thus violating our guidelines.

I don't think there is any way of justifying biggy's side, team killing is ok in my opinion, but when its intentional its unacceptable.

I think he deserves a ban for this, I usually say to warn the person first but he knew the consequences and still did it.
Leader of *ACE*
Duck

Postby freezurbern » 21 Nov 2014 04:06

freezurbern

Postby qreeves » 21 Nov 2014 04:30

I've banned them, and it's been over a month now so I have restored you to operator, I'm guessing that's about the spot you want to be.
Quinton Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse
|
Contribute to Project Costs via or
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby freezurbern » 21 Nov 2014 04:35

freezurbern

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 00:31

Wow guys really,do u all know what freezur did to me?.........Wow and freezur an operator...HAHAHAHA what a joke and what a coinceidence these two guys are the ones that most harrased me on here duck and freezur,just because i do not know how to take screenshots admin u would freak out at the things they do to alot of players..
billyjoe

Postby Duck » 22 Nov 2014 00:46

Leader of *ACE*
Duck

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 00:52

of course ur not going to admit all that u all did to me and other players..i know what i did was wrong i would never have done this without a reason... but i was just answering what freezur did to me,and also why did he not post a screenshot of me telling him,u want to be an ashole with me,i can be an asshole also...at least a warning for me would have been good i think...i cant believe this really..
billyjoe

Postby Duck » 22 Nov 2014 01:00

Leader of *ACE*
Duck

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 01:09

its just a game duck and also what i meant by that was that,it was prove that he did something to me first,and i was retaliating for what he did,i told him that if he wanted to be an asshole with me i could be an asshole with him to thats why i teamkilled him,thats what i meant,and for what u all did wrong why tell u if im banned already...and also the problems i had with u and keesha are taken care of already and yes u all had cooled down already now freezur starts with me...ohh and u can ask keesha he told me to report freezur here on the forums but i did not....ask keesha please he knows..
billyjoe

Postby Duck » 22 Nov 2014 01:20

Leader of *ACE*
Duck

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 01:23

yes cause keesha saw what freezur was doing to me.and no its not right to retaliate this way but what elso could i do..but freezur started all this he should be banned also....like i said why say what u all did wrong if im banned already...
billyjoe

Postby radiant » 22 Nov 2014 01:28

How did he "start all this"? Do you have any demos showing that in action, like the one included in the first post?
radiant

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 01:29

billyjoe

Postby billyjoe » 22 Nov 2014 02:20

ok guys some last words before i get banned from the forums also...i just wanna say thank u to all of u all that helped me in this game especialy dejan...im gonna miss everybody in good or bad times...again thank u all for the enjoyment u brought me in this game.......and DUCK one last favor if u can please tell everybody in the game that i said goodbye and that im gonna miss them....thank you....i did not think it was going to end like this...sorry
billyjoe

Postby qreeves » 22 Nov 2014 02:27

You've been told how to report by getting demos in the past. The rules are there for a reason, you report not retaliate. You're a victim of your own ignorance. If you'd only accept that and stop creating drama, you'd be unbanned within a week.

Topic locked.
Quinton Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse
|
Contribute to Project Costs via or
qreeves
Site Admin

Return to Closed Reports