[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - Add bots to a specific team

Add bots to a specific team

Get help for installation issues, playing problems, mapping troubles, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

Add bots to a specific team

Postby Learner » 26 Nov 2015 22:15

Hi It may be a silly question but how do i add a bot to a specific team
I am using v:1.2-nix and i cant figure out a way to play 3x5 with bots
When i add a bot with insert the computer chooses its side. and usually it comes to my team making it even worse than what i wanted
I've tried "botoffset" but it is not so clear how it works sometimes it increases the red team and others the blue.
Could someone help-me please?
:wq
Learner

Re: Add bots to a specific team

Postby shirepirate » 27 Nov 2015 01:21

to move a player or a bot use /setteam cn tn where cn is the client number of the player (found on the scoreboard by holding the tab key) and tn is the team number, with Alpha being 1, Omega being 2, Kappa being 3 and Sigma being 4 by default.

to do this you just need to have the proper auth level to make the adjustments, which is moderator by default i believe. offline i don't know if it is possible or not, never tried, on your own server where you are local admin it is possible so i guess it should be.

to stop the game from balancing players or bots after you have moved them use /teambalance 0
shirepirate

Postby shacknetisp » 27 Nov 2015 01:50

Yes, I tested offline and it is possible.
Beha | Leader of the | |
shacknetisp

Postby Learner » 27 Nov 2015 16:02

Thank you it worked for me
;)
Learner

Return to Help and Support