[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - [MAP-REMIX] Center-Day

[MAP-REMIX] Center-Day

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

[MAP-REMIX] Center-Day

Postby SniperGoth » 02 May 2016 18:44

I was curious of how would center look like in daylight, instead of how it is on the release.
This is the result of that curiosity.
Might still need some adjustments.
Attachments
center-day.zip
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
20160502153717.png
20160502153733.png
20160502153929.png
Ex Iron fist level designer/ Ex Revelade Revolution level designer, 3d/2d artist, and still trying to figure out sound design...
SniperGoth

Re: [MAP-REMIX] Center-Day

Postby shirepirate » 02 May 2016 20:50

mm, it's interesting but i sort of already knew what it looked like with different lighting (not the first time this has been done, plus i've messed with the lighting on this map myself). i'd much rather see a complete overhaul of center with new geometry details and texturing. i don't think this daylight suits the map as well in it's current form as the nighttime/evening.
shirepirate

Postby blakthunder » 02 May 2016 22:27

blakthunder

Postby SniperGoth » 03 May 2016 00:54

Ex Iron fist level designer/ Ex Revelade Revolution level designer, 3d/2d artist, and still trying to figure out sound design...
SniperGoth

Postby Bobbo » 03 May 2016 01:46

I like the morning like look of it, then again... I was never aware that centre wasn't in day light. It was light enough for me to see stuff generally, so neh.
Bobbo

Postby bonifarz » 03 May 2016 11:46

| | | |
bonifarz

Postby Bobbo » 03 May 2016 12:47

Bobbo

Postby SniperGoth » 03 May 2016 14:02

I know this doesn't really fit, but as an example, putting a giant mapmodel over a map can certainlly help, depending on the map.
Attachments
20160503105656.png
20150323171734.jpg
20141020212201.jpg
SniperGoth

Postby acerspyro » 18 Nov 2016 20:56

PSA: If anyone can find either my remix of the Center map or my remix of the Depot map, please contact me via IRC. The Github data repo they were hosted on got deleted without anyone doing backups.
*screams internally*
acerspyro

Postby Alxa » 18 Nov 2016 21:47

In my opinion, it looks better with daylight illumination. But something that could really improve the map is if you could enter the building at the center of the map + a way to reach the rooftop from the inside
Visit our clan webpage: >SOON<
Visit the Koos Youtube channel:
Alxa

Return to Maps and Mods