[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - 1.5 maps

1.5 maps

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

1.5 maps

Postby shirepirate » 20 Sep 2014 22:50

Last edited by shirepirate on 29 Oct 2014 02:55, edited 89 times in total.
shirepirate

Re: 1.5 maps

Postby Calinou » 21 Sep 2014 08:47

Some time-trial maps like purge have the bad habit of having the start checkpoint at the same location as the player start. The start checkpoint must be in front (far enough) of the playerstart, in order to not start the timer as soon as you spawn.
Calinou

Postby shirepirate » 21 Sep 2014 20:43

shirepirate

Postby radiant » 21 Sep 2014 23:08

1.5 at least changes the behavior in cases where you start inside a checkpoint, so that the timer doesn't start counting until you actually make some move.
radiant

Postby shirepirate » 22 Sep 2014 01:38

shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 22 Sep 2014 02:23

Yes, also in trial if there are no playerstarts it will attempt to spawn players at the start checkpoint(s).
Quinton Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse
|
Contribute to Project Costs via or
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 22 Sep 2014 03:33

abuse and ares done for now. anyone object to gravity being changed back to default in bath? also many complain of lag in bath, but I expect it is only poorly speced systems. i doubt removing water like canals is wise (it's bath after all)
shirepirate

Postby radiant » 22 Sep 2014 03:53

Do we want to make sure that every map in the default rotation has a uniform soundtrack, instead of picking random songs? If so, the following maps need a track chosen for them: absorption, abuse, bloodlust, campgrounds, canyon, enyo, escape, suspended, wardepot.
radiant

Postby Unnamed » 22 Sep 2014 07:07

I started with an update for darkness. There are some textures with scale 2 wich is way too big. I made two 1024² sized textures to replace them.
20140921215634.jpg
Unnamed

Postby qreeves » 22 Sep 2014 11:47

|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby unixfreak » 22 Sep 2014 15:58

Octavus (based on svn r6707)
-------------------
Redone all weapons (+ added zapper)
Fixed onslaught actor entities so they spawn properly
Fixed a small texture error
Added non-team mode playerstarts

octavus.zip
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 363 times

If there's any other issues, tell me :)
unixfreak

Postby unixfreak » 22 Sep 2014 16:32

Decay (based on svn r6707)
-------------------
Added zapper
Added onslaught actors
Changed numplayers from 14 to 10

decay.zip
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 300 times
unixfreak

Postby shirepirate » 22 Sep 2014 19:41

shirepirate

Postby radiant » 22 Sep 2014 22:15

radiant

Postby shirepirate » 22 Sep 2014 23:28

there's a repository? wut's that o.o
also, it might be better to wait until 1.5 is approaching any day before final submission. that way if there's any last minute changes someone suggests, etc. so perhaps you could post suspended here or edit your post.

i've done something a little crazy with bath. is it good? idk. felt like a change was needed.

not sure i agree about the grenades thing. i guess they're often posted in pairs because a player can hold 2?

and god, that pusher issue in conflict has bothered me every match. thanks for remembering it.
shirepirate

Postby shirepirate » 23 Sep 2014 01:54

also, i've found additional hidden spots in the suspended map. the doom clan put all sorts of stupid no-clip and hidden ledges in there. the map should have never been in the rotation in the state it's in really. so please post the changes you've made thus far
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 23 Sep 2014 01:57

The position of sunlight entities are pretty inconsequential, light comes from the angle you set regardless. Concerning grenades; the pair thing was an old rule of mine, but I've since reversed it.

The maps should probably be put straight into SVN (once they've been approved, those with access already know the limits of what they can change without approval), so that they can be tested. I'm not in front of a computer much at the moment, so other people will probably be doing this more than I am. They have my blessing to use their best judgement when deciding what to do here.

Please also be mindful when editing maps created by someone else, you're there to fix issues not redesign the map (bath is probably OK though).
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Duck » 23 Sep 2014 03:24

Also if not mentioned or fixed (I have not yet read everyone's posts) there's a little invisible platform on darkness when you fall from the material platform. I am wondering if it has been fixed, if not I could give a screenshot if needed.
Leader of *ACE*
Duck

Postby unixfreak » 23 Sep 2014 03:26

unixfreak

Postby qreeves » 23 Sep 2014 04:31

|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby qreeves » 23 Sep 2014 09:49

Just tried bath, I don't think the lighting changes reflect the environment. The sunlight/skylight brightness is far too high for the sky in this map, which is dark, overcast, and without a sun. It otherwise felt okay with the gravity change, though my parkour timing on that map will need retraining :P

Also took a better look at Unnamed's darkness screenshot. I'd like to see the brown/ruddy textures replaced, especially the "rocky" looking one on the floor. Also the "bath tiles" being used as light sources could use a proper light texture.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby freezurbern » 23 Sep 2014 12:03

Darkness needs higher death material on the hole between the jumper and the flag, because currently people can camp there with the flag and hardly ever die
freezurbern

Postby gynter » 23 Sep 2014 18:25

Attachments
20140923212353.png
gynter

Postby freezurbern » 23 Sep 2014 19:26

freezurbern

Postby shirepirate » 23 Sep 2014 20:30

shirepirate

Postby freezurbern » 23 Sep 2014 20:36

I'm sorry but that bath screenshot is really bland and I do not like it at all. I have always had a little trouble seeing there, not sure why, but I think that would make it worse.
freezurbern

Postby shirepirate » 23 Sep 2014 20:57

shirepirate

Postby Ravicale » 23 Sep 2014 22:49

I would love to see Affluence added to the default maps. It has a really nice change in aesthetic and some interesting bits of vertical gameplay.
Ravicale

Postby qreeves » 24 Sep 2014 03:19

Bath: I didn't really mean you had to make it darker, just that the lighting should better reflect the way the environment would actually light it. While the original values were quite high, the extra sunlights with wide apertures combined with the skylight made the effect much more diffused. Yours looked more directional and shadowed in the lower areas but bright above, like the light is coming from the horizons.

Darkness: The death material shouldn't be brought up too high, I like to try to parkour myself out of the pits too. Pretty much defines the level. I think the flamer2 might be slightly too good at propulsion actually.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Unnamed » 24 Sep 2014 11:13

Here is my update for darkness (zapper added) with 4 new textures:
darkness.zip
(6.5 MiB) Downloaded 304 times
Unnamed

Postby freezurbern » 24 Sep 2014 12:11

freezurbern

Postby qreeves » 24 Sep 2014 13:18

Yeah I was thinking the same things re:flamer2 myself. I will have to find some time to play with it.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby SniperGoth » 24 Sep 2014 14:06

There's a newer version of Suspended dated from november 2013 in the doom clan forum.
Im going to see how much of it is worked etc, then post back here the results.

EDIT1: The file is corrupted. Going to check another version of it...
EDIT2: The file i have here from the version i have, is around 2 megabytes. The one from the Doom forums is around 6 megabytes.
I don't know how much completed this build is, but well, im not sure if i can release it, since it seems greaserpirate is nowhere to be found these days.
Attachments
hovercraft.jpg
Map is now a giant ship.
ship turbines.jpg
Ship turbines by the antennas.
better geometry.jpg
Entire map has a slightly better geometry.
Ex Iron fist level designer/ Ex Revelade Revolution level designer, 3d/2d artist, and still trying to figure out sound design...
SniperGoth

Postby shirepirate » 24 Sep 2014 20:13

Last edited by shirepirate on 25 Sep 2014 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
shirepirate

Postby unixfreak » 24 Sep 2014 21:41

unixfreak

Postby shirepirate » 25 Sep 2014 05:47

bloodlust and campgrounds done for now.

edit: i got bored, so canals done too. here was another one with no environment variables whatsoever. the changes i made are very subtle though, to fit skii's skybox. most probably won't even notice.
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 25 Sep 2014 08:51

canals had the skylight/sunlight removed due to lighting precision errors at the edge of the map. You've likely just reintroduced them.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 25 Sep 2014 09:13

shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 25 Sep 2014 10:27

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=5128
Was considered for inclusion but never received an update to fix the issues I had with the map, specifically the large area below that looks like you can walk on but just leads to death. I think there were some other performance related issues too.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=244
None of the maps in this post were considered up to scratch. If I recall correctly they didn't look that great and some were not good for RE's physics.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=307
I haven't reviewed this map yet. It looks (too) dark?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=200
I haven't reviewed this map yet either, though someone with more time trial experience will probably want to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79
Should probably be included, as my feedback was addressed. Need to check map performance first.

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?t=3390
Would need lighting and better texturing to even be considered.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=204
Should probably be (re)included as well, there's some diehard fans that want this map, I was never too keen on brown environments.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=144
The colours were a bit extreme for me to bear when I tried this map, I have no idea if the updates fixed that well enough.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13
Looks great but seemed a bit big and overwhelming (decay? has this exact same issue).

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?t=3274
Yeah, it could use a bit of a facelift and optimisation.

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4778
Had forgotten about this one, again needs a time trial expert review. If the music is good enough and passes the licensing requirements then we'll whack that in too.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=246
Of course. bonifarz needs to be done first though!

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4948
Has some good looking bits and some very meh looking bits. With some work it might be worth considering.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Unnamed » 26 Sep 2014 11:56

Unnamed

Postby MaxPayne » 26 Sep 2014 16:10

Do I really need one of these signature things anyway?
MaxPayne

Postby shirepirate » 27 Sep 2014 06:32

cargo and center done for now
shirepirate

Postby bonifarz » 27 Sep 2014 13:47

| | | |
bonifarz

Postby FaTony » 27 Sep 2014 19:23

FaTony

Postby MaxPayne » 28 Sep 2014 11:03

Okay I think I fixed the performance issues with Fortitude (think I jumped from about 40 to 100+ in some places) but it may look less appealing
Do I really need one of these signature things anyway?
MaxPayne

Postby shirepirate » 29 Sep 2014 07:37

tried to fix bath's directional light problem I caused. zip updated. colony and conflict also done.
shirepirate

Postby shirepirate » 29 Sep 2014 23:35

cutec and deadsimple done for now
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 30 Sep 2014 05:11

Added "[done]" to all the entries I've pushed to SVN.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Rabidbutton » 30 Sep 2014 06:46

I have a couple of maps here that I'd like to finish by 1.5, they're getting there gradually...
Attachments
20140930175844.jpg
20140930180256.jpg
20140930180905.jpg
20140930180437.jpg
Rabidbutton

Postby Unnamed » 02 Oct 2014 17:24

And here is an update for processing. It allmost took as long as creating a new map.
I changed allmost every texture, added/changed geometry details, moved some weapon spawn ponints and added two zapper spawn points and some player spawns.
processing.zip
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 290 times

20141002190636.jpg
Unnamed

Postby qreeves » 03 Oct 2014 06:21

processing pushed to SVN.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 03 Oct 2014 07:20

deathtrap and deli done
shirepirate

Postby radiant » 04 Oct 2014 05:43

radiant

Postby shirepirate » 08 Oct 2014 04:36

in playtesting i've found a couple mistakes: i forgot matching sounds for added particles, i didn't realize it's a bad idea to add a generic playerstart in a team map (or else you have to add enough spread across the entire map), i forgot to define some weapons as multi, and i found that a few duel maps edited already needed duel-specific playerstarts. i've updated the OP zip links for continuity, but here is an archive containing only the files that were changed (i compared hashes):
https://mega.co.nz/#!h9RnyBaZ!fcOasQraw ... 7g32EQLlcQ

also, deathtrap should be added to /defendmaps & /bombermaps
also, convolution should be added to /multimaps
also, the following should be considered for removal from /duelmaps : bloodlust (i know for a fact the map author never wanted this to be a duel map), cargo, enyo

also, the following maps are completed for now: depot, dropzone, dutility, echo

more on the way soon.
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 08 Oct 2014 06:58

Pushed to SVN with a few adjustments. Try not to reduce numplayers and maxplayers so much, it leaves the maps too empty. Also note that if you set numplayers to an odd numbered value, that value is modified in team games to make an even number (next multiple of 2 for team, next multiple of 4 for multi). I'm happy with duelmaps the way it is, whether the author intended it or not, I pick whatever smallish maps we have to populate the pool because it is a rather small list to begin with (maybe we need more duel maps?).
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Unnamed » 08 Oct 2014 09:55

Here is an update for mist:
-replaced some textures
-added some details
-added zapper spawn points
mist.zip
(1.72 MiB) Downloaded 316 times

20141008110936.jpg
Unnamed

Postby FaTony » 08 Oct 2014 16:04

FaTony

Postby SniperGoth » 08 Oct 2014 17:46

Castle is a bit "meh" with the texturing/details at the moment. But it works for duel, from what i played it some months ago.
Ex Iron fist level designer/ Ex Revelade Revolution level designer, 3d/2d artist, and still trying to figure out sound design...
SniperGoth

Postby shirepirate » 08 Oct 2014 21:21

shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 09 Oct 2014 05:28

condensation is big and complicated with lots of exotic geometry and texture formations. If people get too confused or turned around in a map, then they tend to prefer maps that don't make them feel that way. I'll admit some maps in RE still make me feel this way too.

I pushed mist, and castle with a few tweaks to improve the colour clashes and env sound distribution.

UPDATE: I've done enyo, error, futuresport, ghost, and institute.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 11 Oct 2014 02:14

when geometry has been heightmapped, there is only so much that can be done to clip it properly after that (if you use a different block size to clip it than the heightmap block size that was used, it will ruin the geometry). that being said i did the best i could for now with erosion (man, there were a lot of problem areas / exploits that most probably didn't even know about except maybe greaser :P )
shirepirate

Postby SniperGoth » 11 Oct 2014 02:27

SniperGoth

Postby shirepirate » 11 Oct 2014 02:40

shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 11 Oct 2014 03:01

Were the hidden ledges in suspended fixed too? (Also, shirepirate, have you gotten my emails?)
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby SniperGoth » 11 Oct 2014 03:07

Greaser once told me that he had the hidden little spaces on Suspended to be teleporters. Maybe it could be used as such, like a little catwalk that leads to it, then you enter it to be sent to the other side of the base (im thinking you go to the left teleporter, then you are sent into the teleporter from the right ).
That could possibly be useful for getting away from pursuers when stealing the flag, making them confused.
SniperGoth

Postby shirepirate » 11 Oct 2014 03:55

shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 11 Oct 2014 03:57

Isn't suspended borderline confusing to begin with? It is a large map that takes time to adjust to and learn.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby SylvieLorxu » 11 Oct 2014 14:47

On the subject of maps, dropzone and futuresports are still horribly loud at the bases. Any chance this can be fixed?
SylvieLorxu / TheLastProject | Global Administrator, Red Eclipse | Signature thief
SylvieLorxu

Postby Ravicale » 11 Oct 2014 18:47

Ravicale

Postby qreeves » 12 Oct 2014 02:08

As of now, all non-time-trial maps are done. I'll look at dropzone and futuresport later, if someone else doesn't beat me. Anything else? We're almost in the home stretch!
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby radiant » 12 Oct 2014 03:57

How do I set up the new "route" feature? I could add at least an introductory route and an advanced route to all the maps, once I know how to start and end the route markers, delete one in case it goes astray, and possibly assign labels to them.
radiant

Postby qreeves » 12 Oct 2014 04:53

Position yourself at where you want to start dropping route nodes, type /routeid <num> (this is a number unique to each complete route to identify it), then /droproute 1. Once you start moving it will begin transcribing your movements into route entities. You can stop dropping routes again with /droproute 0. As they are entities in the map space, you can edit and move them like other entities. I'm yet to come up with anything so far as labelling them, but you should get the idea of what info is stored when you view a created route entity in edit mode.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 12 Oct 2014 04:58

shirepirate

Postby Unnamed » 12 Oct 2014 09:58

I finished the update of nova. I used some of .
-changed many textures and geometry details
-added zapper spawn points
-added 21 envmap ents (too many of them)
-added a bridge of clip material with particles (you can throw grenades through the clip material) instead of the thin one in the middle of the map
nova.zip
(2.58 MiB) Downloaded 286 times

20141012114251.jpg
Unnamed

Postby SES » 12 Oct 2014 12:57

Map "convolution" (svn) uses the missing (in svn) texture.
SES

Postby shirepirate » 12 Oct 2014 19:20

nova and the missing textures added

edit: so every map has zapper added now. time to make any last updates, find good maps worth including and maybe fix death material / clip on some time trial maps
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 13 Oct 2014 02:05

I'm not a big fan of the changes to "deathtrap", especially the colours. Also, I'm not sure the new lasers in the corridors are a good thing, don't we all parkour along that wall? There has been clipping updates since the map was modified, so it's not a simple revert unless you can get radiant to do it again.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby radiant » 13 Oct 2014 02:52

The following stages now have routes: testchamber, neodrive, cyanide, hinder, wardepot, steelrat, escape, absorption, (this last is newly added to the folder, with only minor tweaks in blocking off a few more dead ends).

In each case, route id 0 is a basic route intended to get the hang of the stage, and id 1 is an advanced route for speedrunning. Maybe it makes more sense to provide a bigger spread for additional numbers in between, but those are out there and the numbers can be changed if need be.

Still to do:
relax - is it even possible to have two distinct routes in this level?
hawk - as a wide open space level, this is a big mess. A ton of shortcuts all over the place, and I'm not sure what's supposed to work and what's not. The is just one approach, as an example.
purge - Still some issues with oversized checkpoints, which I'll take care of before getting to route-making.

Also, neodrive and escape both need the sound entities toned way down. I had to delete an entire room's worth of sounds from neodrive just to allow the player sounds to go through at all, prior to the latest source revision. Meanwhile, steelrat gives an error for "too many textures" on loading the level, and I don't know how to fix that. Running a texturecull apparently didn't help.
radiant

Postby shirepirate » 13 Oct 2014 03:37

shirepirate

Postby shirepirate » 13 Oct 2014 22:56

so there's a map by DrachenComputer (a very talented mapper, though i don't think anything he's made has ever been included in RE) made a while back called Orgon that is of a very different style. it took a lot of thought to make and is very creative. it is huge and overwhelming and very green. i've had it on my server for a while but i took the time to update it to current standards for fun (which involved culling some excessive particles that brought FPS far too low). it is far too large and has too many odd shapes for normal RE in my opinion, but i thought, what if it could be used solely with the freestyle mutator? it was fun to edit in freestyle edit. with unlimited parkour this map is very fun to navigate, and affinities can be placed in areas that were difficult to reach before. it might ignite some interest in the mutator if this map was exclusive to freestyle.

have a look:

orgon.png

orgon.zip
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 259 times

anyone have an opinion to share about this? the map is ready for inclusion, waypoints zapper and all. of course sv_freestylemaps would probably need to be defined as well.
shirepirate

Postby SylvieLorxu » 13 Oct 2014 23:04

While I find Orgon an interesting experience, I really don't think it's up to Red Eclipse's gameplay standards.
SylvieLorxu / TheLastProject | Global Administrator, Red Eclipse | Signature thief
SylvieLorxu

Postby SniperGoth » 14 Oct 2014 00:09

Would a firing-range type of map be of any good? Like a simple map that you have all the weapons in your disposal to try in a range etc.
I made one for *that other game that it's name shouldn't be spelt * , and it worked fine on it.
SniperGoth

Postby Piggybear » 14 Oct 2014 04:45

01010000 01101001 01100111 01100111 01111001 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110010
The Ghosts are ALWAY recruiting!. Newbies welcome to apply.
Or apply
Piggybear

Postby shirepirate » 15 Oct 2014 00:40

the red light added in spacetech is (and i don't mean to be too critical, just constructive) a little odd. usually light should have a source and this doesn't seem to (as a matter of fact, i couldn't even find what entity or worldvar it came from). also the red shadows it throws in the back-side of the map are a little strange to perceive. though, it is an other-worldly map so it's something i could probably get used to (but maybe it should have a source?).

on another note the accent lights added to deadsimple really benefit the map and look great.
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 15 Oct 2014 00:43

What red light? The only thing I changed on spacetech were the weapons.
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby freezurbern » 15 Oct 2014 01:32

Attachments
spacetech-redness.jpg
freezurbern

Postby unixfreak » 15 Oct 2014 08:45

This seems to be the culprit on spacetech:
unixfreak

Postby SniperGoth » 15 Oct 2014 15:11

What about your infinity map contest that you made on the old forums?

http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4874
SniperGoth

Postby qreeves » 16 Oct 2014 03:47

|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 17 Oct 2014 05:40

1 concept for some extra cover on battlefield (all it really does is block vision some for a shot):

20141017012741.png

20141017012758.png
shirepirate

Postby radiant » 17 Oct 2014 05:46

What if the bases were dropped back into a hallway behind their respective end walls? There could be four point of entry to those hallways: one at the ends of the middle platform, and one in each corner.
radiant

Postby shirepirate » 18 Oct 2014 04:34

the list of known issues grows thinner for sure. some more random little things that were fixed:
long dark hallway alcoves in wet removed (useless camping points and hard for players to access)
pusher issue in the water room in ubik fixed
some clip added to ubik also, more is still needed probably
innacurate death material in cyanide fixed
rockets above bases in linear put to kaboom only
some geometry inconsistencies in ghost fixed
processing added to capture maps and bomber maps, as unnamed added these entities (too large a crowd and that's inviting a clusterfuck though)
reduced fog some in wardepot (on default gamma it was almost impossible to make out anything in the last room)
shirepirate

Postby qreeves » 18 Oct 2014 08:04

|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby SniperGoth » 20 Oct 2014 23:28

Just me testing out a montain model i made on the map DIZ (made the a long time ago ) and on Erosion.
What do you people think?
Attachments
20141020210815.png
20141020212028.png
20141020212140.png
SniperGoth

Postby Honno » 21 Oct 2014 06:28

Just to say great job guys O_O
Honno

Postby qreeves » 21 Oct 2014 06:46

You want to commit that battlefield bridge too, shirepirate?
|
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby shirepirate » 22 Oct 2014 00:51

shirepirate

Postby restcoser » 22 Oct 2014 16:27

What is now with canyon though? I have an update for it in progress at about 90%, but the frontpage simply marks it as done...

Did someone else push an update to it? (Or did I push an update and can't remember lol)
restcoser

Postby shirepirate » 22 Oct 2014 16:50

shirepirate

Postby restcoser » 22 Oct 2014 17:11

Sure. (Have already fixed the points above)
Next time I'd appreciate a msg on steam (restcoser) or here before changing the map yourself :)
restcoser

Next

Return to Maps and Mods