[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - I am releasing some unfinished maps, finish them if you want

I am releasing some unfinished maps, finish them if you want

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

I am releasing some unfinished maps, finish them if you want

Postby Goku » 23 Feb 2014 21:00

Hello there friends, I decided to release some of my maps to anyone who would like to finish them. Most of these maps are almost 2 years old now and never got completely finished. I am more than happy to share credit. I really think Equilibrium and Zen could be great maps if they got a little more love. Sadly, I don't have time to develop maps anymore. So please, someone finish some of these and lets see how good they can be.

Map Pack Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ovifu4iwiiq544r

Some Video from the maps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCuN1esc ... e=youtu.be

-------
Equilibrium: I wanted this to be the most balanced ctf/tdm map. Has many places to wallride and several path options. Probably needs a texture and lighting overhaul.

http://i.imgur.com/pFeevn9.png

Zen: Another good ctf/tdm map. Map needs to be balanced because one base is bigger than the other. Really fun sniping moments. Will need texturing and optimization.

http://i.imgur.com/DUAtl7z.png

Excavation: One of my more bold projects. Meant to be a space ship mining a volcano. The lighting does not quite work because it hides red players. Needs re-texturing/lighting and clip replaced. This is the least balanced map but is still very fun.

http://i.imgur.com/in4axCb.png

Lost: This map is simple and probably is not worth your time, but I will include it in case it inspires. Was intended as a 1v1 or 2v2 map.

http://i.imgur.com/ge2VXkK.png

We share credit 50/50 if you finish it, thanks! :D
Last edited by Goku on 24 Feb 2014 00:18, edited 2 times in total.
Goku

Re: I am releasing some unfinished maps, finish them if you

Postby SylvieLorxu » 23 Feb 2014 23:58

Just a small heads-up, you may want to embed those images differently. Half of them fall out of my screen.
SylvieLorxu / TheLastProject | Global Administrator, Red Eclipse | Signature thief
SylvieLorxu

Postby Goku » 24 Feb 2014 00:11

fixed, thanks.
Goku

Postby Alxa » 23 May 2016 00:48

Zen looks like it could be a pretty good duel map. More hills and more deep places ( i don't know how to call them) and better art design. I can already see a lot of gameplay possibilities.
Visit our clan webpage: >SOON<
Visit the Koos Youtube channel:
Alxa

Postby Jfault » 23 May 2016 17:52

Goku... is that you :D What happened to CTF Race (lol)...

Anyways I think Zen looks promising...
Keep calm and eat fruit.

MFW I've been a Ghost for 2 years D:
Jfault

Postby bonifarz » 24 May 2016 07:03

| | | |
bonifarz

Postby Alxa » 30 May 2016 17:51

Well yeah, i agree with you, it still needs work; better design, texturing, more vegetation(which could be used as a hiding place), geographical depressions and some pushers or portals here and there. But the main idea -the hills- could make it unique for duels.
Visit our clan webpage: >SOON<
Visit the Koos Youtube channel:
Alxa

Return to Maps and Mods