[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - Pokemon, 1st Person view

Pokemon, 1st Person view

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

Pokemon, 1st Person view

Postby Am0xity » 14 Feb 2014 03:14

poke.jpg
poke.jpg (19.98 KiB) Viewed 3888 times

I was thinking... maybe

If this could work out, it would be awesome,

I've been working on this project for about 3 days, its the old pokemon emerald but I thought it would be cool to wander around the hoenn region in first person

Pokemon Mod.zip
(152.49 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

This map has many custom scripts and physics and such...

there's a readme that has some details...

Controls you may need: Crouch to sprint

feeback?
Last edited by Am0xity on 14 Feb 2014 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
Am0xity

Re: Pokemon, 1st Person view?

Postby unixfreak » 14 Feb 2014 12:01

unixfreak

Postby Am0xity » 14 Feb 2014 15:43

I like the idea of the mapmodels,

It is difficult for me to update the config because everytime I save the map, the config resets
I noticed the problem and tried creating the custom scripts in another document, to copy and paste into the config
Although when I tried pasting the custom scripts into the newly saved map's config it worked for a second... When I loaded Red Eclipse the textures were all missing with like "-AC+" so I need to type all the scripts at one time and if the map needs to be saved, well, I would need to type it in all over again.
Am0xity

Postby unixfreak » 14 Feb 2014 16:15

unixfreak

Postby Am0xity » 14 Feb 2014 16:43

Thanks, thats a good idea I never thought of that, it made things alot easier,
well I better get back to making this map finished!
Am0xity

Postby stroEkris » 14 Feb 2014 21:43

Out of pure randomness, I added some lighting, clouds, a skybox, a fogdome and I used greasepirate's "Redstagram" shader (http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4661).
What do you think about it?
Attachments
sdf1.png
sdf2.png
stroEkris

Return to Maps and Mods