[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - [SOUND] Beats by Molexted

[SOUND] Beats by Molexted

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

[SOUND] Beats by Molexted

Postby molexted » 30 May 2017 23:35

beets.jpg

Here's a couple poorly made sound assets. Ask me for something and I'll see if i can make it (even though I'm pretty bad)
It's WTFPL (share, redistribute, remix, etc. without permission)

I've zipped the LMMS project files because the default extension is not allowed.
Attachments
click.ogg
(82.88 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
suck.ogg
(55.78 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
click.mmp.zip
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
suck.mmp.zip
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
elevator.ogg
(200.41 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
elevator.mmpz.zip
(1.75 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Last edited by molexted on 17 Jul 2017 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Full disclaimer: I own an Opteron.
molexted

Re: [SOUND] Beats by Molexted

Postby Alxa » 01 Jun 2017 01:20

Is this fresh?
Visit our clan webpage: >SOON<
Visit the Koos Youtube channel:
Alxa

Postby Zero » 01 Jun 2017 02:35

What program are you using to make the .ogg's. I use "Reason" to produce music and tried to export my music as .ogg's to put them in a optional download with the new maps but my software only exports as .wav and .aif and I use "Format Factory" to convert to any audio formats. Apparently .ogg's are similar to midi files with limited sound expansion meaning that the file format can only handle a few amount of sounds playing at once and limited bass. Minimal bits is more appropriate. When exporting the audio tracks it drowned out a lot of sounds or didn't play them at all. I'd probably have to make a beat strictly only for .ogg's and not over due sound layers with proper mixing. Maybe your program can help. I never used or worked with .ogg's until finding out RE used them.
Zero

Postby Dziq » 06 Jun 2017 16:26

I'm still waiting for a day when somebody make new sounds that are usefull, like a new 'damage sounds' (when you hit someone - now it's terrible, almost like from cartoon)
Dziq

Postby molexted » 08 Jun 2017 08:02

The note sound played when you hit someone? I rather like that feature, since it indicates a hit clearly. I don't know what it would be replaced by, any ideas?
Full disclaimer: I own an Opteron.
molexted

Postby Zero » 11 Jun 2017 14:59

Yeah I think he means the hit marker sound. I like how it elevates in pitch or octaves letting you know that they're almost dead. Kinda makes the survival experience more intense but a new sound would be cool. Most games actually use a quick hit sound. Kinda a fast millisecond punch or tick sound And not a high pitched note.

But if you changed that then you might as well change the sound when your health is rejuvenating like different sample grunge breathes like your trying to get a hold of yourself and keep composure. (Imagining Arnold Schwarzenegger in movies when he gets hurt :lol: ) Or maybe even a fast paced heart beat sound with the red damaged U.I. overlay. (That would be just as intense if not better.) If Reason would permit it since I purchased the software I'd make tons of sounds myself and by using their sound bank. But using their sound bank I think only license me to use them and not put them in game. Don't know.
Zero

Return to Maps and Mods