[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - [MODEL] TheRockyDoo's Boxing Pack

[MODEL] TheRockyDoo's Boxing Pack

User created maps and modifications, showcase your latest map, model, etc
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

[MODEL] TheRockyDoo's Boxing Pack

Postby TheRockyDoo » 23 Sep 2016 21:34

I've decided to make map based on Ex_Machina movie locations (Juvet Hotel, interiors made by Ex_Machina makers) and needed to make punching bag model. It ended with 3 models (every model have got 4 texture variations - black, red, white, camo). I think that it's good idea to add some models similar to office models but themed with different areas of life.

Models:
-hanging boxing bag (240 vertexes, 4 variations),
-lying boxing bag A (197 vertexes, 4 variations),
-lying boxing bag B (184 vertexes, 4 variations).

20160923064936.png
Four variations of hanging bag model

DOWNLOAD:

Hope you like it.

If you want to know more informations about the model or how to use it, please visit my website in my signature and profile (Models subpage has got Boxing Pack help and also links for download).
Last edited by TheRockyDoo on 24 Sep 2016 06:04, edited 1 time in total.
TheRockyDoo

Re: [MODEL] TheRockyDoo's Boxing Pack

Postby qreeves » 24 Sep 2016 05:10

Looks pretty cool. When submitting models it is recommended to list the tris/vert counts for each model so we can better ascertain if the model would perform well in-engine.
Quinton Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse
|
Contribute to Project Costs via or
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby TheRockyDoo » 24 Sep 2016 06:05

TheRockyDoo

Postby bonifarz » 24 Sep 2016 09:16

| | | |
bonifarz

Postby TheRockyDoo » 24 Sep 2016 10:50

Bonifarz, thank you for your reply. :D It helped me A LOT.

Please, tell me: "C:\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Red Eclipse\[HERE]" will work for my models? I've tried it and it works, but I am not sure if it works on other computers. Please, tell me where do you unpack my files to see it in editor.

Regarding to your reply I've changed all informations on my website.

I can make some chain models if you want to. :D
TheRockyDoo

Postby bonifarz » 24 Sep 2016 11:18

| | | |
bonifarz

Postby qreeves » 25 Sep 2016 07:43

I'm interested to see the map they'll be in.
Quinton Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse
|
Contribute to Project Costs via or
qreeves
Site Admin

Postby Zero » 18 May 2017 01:55

I like the map design you have on the site. This would be pretty interesting if you made a slightly big boxing ring for enough players to move about and battle it out in gladiator mode with your map models and level design as background props. I've yet to play gladiator mode and moving in a square would be slightly boring so there'd probably need to be some excitement in the mix. But that'd make the map sorta mode specific. I don't know. I just keep thinking of Rock'm Sock'm Robots lol except once players are knocked past the ropes they die or lose. Just a idea.

- Edit I know this thread is a bit old.
Zero

Return to Maps and Mods