[LORE-related]Possible corporation names?

All posts that don't fit into another category, discuss ideas and other things
Forum rules
The forum is now in read only mode, please see: https://redeclipse.net/discuss

[LORE-related]Possible corporation names?

Postby SniperGoth » 26 Nov 2017 02:00

Since there has been all this talk about lore creation here and there on the forums recently, anybody has ideas for names that could be used by the corporations of the game's universe?
And how many corporations it could possibly have? Because so far, i can think of 4:

Augmenters (the player's augmentation creator center, where they got their body parts replaced onto the metallic parts on the body ).
The tournament managers (which is the base of what is happening to RE according to some informations around in the forum).
The enemy creators ( the one that developed the Drones and turrets, possibly).
The Racing league ( who knows, maybe the REverse has Racing as it's own olympic sport :lol: )

So, any thoughts about this?
Ex Iron fist level designer/ Ex Revelade Revolution level designer, 3d/2d artist, and still trying to figure out sound design...

Re: [LORE-related]Possible corporation names?

Postby Dziq » 26 Nov 2017 04:14

hmm we have now some trademarks/brands, like "Galactic Transport Group" (or whatever is called, as seen for example in Center), Ubik?, Queen Industries ;p (weapon manufacturer - as seen under every mine in game)
I think too that RE universe need some brands, corporations etc running this show, It's good idea to make some logos as decals maybe to put discretly on some maps
First step must be made anyway, not sure if its good time for this
Last edited by Dziq on 30 Nov 2017 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [LORE-related]Possible corporation names?

Postby molexted » 26 Nov 2017 05:20

Full disclaimer: I own an Opteron.

Return to General Discussion