[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - BigRobi mining team mates and ban evasion

BigRobi mining team mates and ban evasion

Reports of cheaters, etc that have been deal with already.

BigRobi mining team mates and ban evasion

Postby Bobbo » 28 Jan 2015 18:26

Was playing a game of CTF centre; for most of the game he was fine. Then for some reason he placed mines on me and Wayne. Let it be.

Later on, he stuck more mines on me while I'm trying to defend flag, told him to stop and he done more so I kicked him with a message.
He returns, and starts running through mines I've placed (while holding grenades). So I banned him.

I was going to just leave it there and remove the ban at the end of the game, except he then changed his IP and came back, with an overly excessive ping. So I banned him yet again.
Attachments
20150128181906.dmo
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
Bobbo

Re: BigRobi mining team mates and ban evasion

Postby freezurbern » 28 Jan 2015 20:45

BigRobi has done this before in games I was in, but it never got that far. He likes to flamer2 his own flag area, killing whoever is in the area whether its an enemy or not. Especially on depot, if i'm trying to snipe he'll get real close as in general be an unproductive teammate.

He know what he is doing is wrong.
freezurbern

Postby shirepirate » 29 Jan 2015 00:22

is he intentionally team killing or not? doesn't take a paragraph to explain that.
and once again how about listing the IP addresses...
shirepirate

Postby Bobbo » 29 Jan 2015 00:59

Bobbo

Return to Closed Reports