Canals map - geometry fault

Issues that were previously reported and since dealt with.
Forum rules
This issue tracker is now in read-only mode. Please see this topic for more information on how to contribute to Red Eclipse.

Canals map - geometry fault

Postby Iceflower » 21 Oct 2014 14:08

On the ledge which i mark in the screenshot, u can jump in it and wallrun to the top through the wall or fall down.

I fixed that with clipping the second row, like in the second picture. But maybe there's a better way.
I put the clipped version in the .zip if u like to see what i have done.

Iceflower :)
Attachments
20141021154815.png
The ledge
20141021155556.png
clipped second row
clipcanals.zip
clipped map
(2.6 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by Iceflower on 22 Oct 2014 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
I know my English is cruel. :$
When I talk rubbish correct me.
My public data
Iceflower

Re: Canals map - geometry fault

Postby shirepirate » 22 Oct 2014 00:17

thank you for taking initiative, but map updates must be made off of the most recent version of the map. to obtain the latest SVN version, see here:
http://redeclipse.net/wiki/Obtain_development_version

care to make your changes again? thanks.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every freedom, there is a new limit. For every joy, a new sorrow. For every act of kindness, an unspeakable cruelty. Where someone succeeds, someone else fails. A new association means a new separation. Loyalty meets treachery, honor breeds disgrace, free expression yields censorship. Each piece of knowledge forms new ignorance. Even death gives rise to new life. But the balance of existence is the beginning of wisdom and discernment.
shirepirate

Postby Iceflower » 22 Oct 2014 15:16

Done it on the svn map :) Updated the first post.

It was my mistake, i had the old canals map in my config directory under maps file ... -.-

Iceflower :)
I know my English is cruel. :$
When I talk rubbish correct me.
My public data
Iceflower

Postby shirepirate » 22 Oct 2014 20:58

thank you, it's been added.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every freedom, there is a new limit. For every joy, a new sorrow. For every act of kindness, an unspeakable cruelty. Where someone succeeds, someone else fails. A new association means a new separation. Loyalty meets treachery, honor breeds disgrace, free expression yields censorship. Each piece of knowledge forms new ignorance. Even death gives rise to new life. But the balance of existence is the beginning of wisdom and discernment.
shirepirate

Return to Closed Issues