[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Eclipse • View topic - Mine bug
Switch to full style
Issues that were previously reported and since dealt with.

Forum rules

This issue tracker is now in read-only mode. Please see for more information on how to contribute to Red Eclipse.
Post a reply

Mine bug

05 Aug 2014 15:45

In latest svn, sometimes when you switch to a mine you're holding it just swaps back to the previous weapon- basically, you can't use mines. I'm not sure what the conditions are exactly to simulate this, but happens to me more-so then it didn't when I played a match.
Last edited by Honno on 05 Aug 2014 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mine bug

05 Aug 2014 15:50

I've experienced the same bug, to reproduce: grab a mine and a nade, then switch weapons a bit, eventually mines or nades will be unswitchable.

06 Aug 2014 15:29

The way I experienced it is that it locks me on the pistol until I suicide, I must have either a nade or a mine in my inventory for it to trigger, and it happens at pure random, as Insanity? pointed, by messing with weapon switching.

07 Aug 2014 02:13

I've narrowed it down to sync issues between the server and client when dealing with interrupting the current weapon state. I will fix it when I'm feeling up to it.

07 Aug 2014 09:26

UPDATE: should fix the issue, hopefully. I can't reproduce it now, so let me know how you go.

07 Aug 2014 18:39

I'm unable to reproduce the bug in the latest revision. Thanks Quin!
Post a reply