Help reset settings back to default

Get help for installation issues, playing problems, mapping troubles, etc

Help reset settings back to default

Postby Dragon » 01 Sep 2017 18:39

Hi guys,

Recently all the options just completely disappeared from the screen. I can only see my gun, the map and the other players.
Cannot see crosshair, my health, chat or anything else. I can see who fragged who when I press enter, but that's about it.
I cannot see the chat. It's been like this for a month.

I have tried changing all kinds of options but nothing changes. I am on 1.5.8 and have been even before this occured.
It just started randomly. No major changes to either anything on my PC or any major updates on the game.
I am hopeful that I can just reset everything to default somehow and this will work.

Doubt this has anything to do with my system, but I am on Windows 7 64 bit, Intel HD 4000.

I've had a bunch of graphical issues ever since the update to 1.5 that made things difficult, but nothing like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
20170826173130.png
Main screen
20170812164704.png
Crosshair (or either lack of)
Dragon

Re: Help reset settings back to default

Postby shacknetisp » 01 Sep 2017 20:31

Press F11 to re-enable the HUD. If that doesn't work, use the command "/showhud 1". And to truly reset everything if all else fails, remove config.cfg in your Red Eclipse User Directory.
shacknetisp

Re: Help reset settings back to default

Postby Dragon » 02 Sep 2017 10:09

Thanks Beha! While F11 didn't do anything, "/showhud 1" resolved the issue.

I might open a new thread for the graphic issues that I had for a long time, as they are not related to this at all.

Thanks again.
Dragon

Return to Help and Support