From Red Eclipse Wiki
|Author: Derek JoJo Stegall|
|Expected lap time: 70-100s|
|Turrets (onslaught): None|
A crazy map design with a virtual reality theme, combined with wild platforming action and some strong pushers. Can you find your way through this maze without getting derezzed?
- Soon you will find a section that requires some wall running. If you have difficulties reaching the far end, try to tap Q rather than holding the key.
- You can redirect momentum from pushers with a boost.
- A slide and launch can save some climbing time, unless you are playing an endurance-race game.
Some notes about the range of expected lap times shown above:
- The upper value corresponds to a careful, unhurried walk-through: No tricks, no shortcuts, but also no deaths.
- The lower value is for advanced runners in games without the endurance mutator.
- All lower values have been verified with a deviation of less than one second.
- Faster lap times can be reported here or on the forums, preferably with a demo record.