From Red Eclipse Wiki
|Difficulty: Easy to moderate|
|Expected lap time: 75-120s|
|Turrets (onslaught): None|
A stylish map with large curved walls and plenty of open room for freestyle running. Which means that there are several shortcuts to explore.
- The floor in the first room has a special surface pattern that slows you down, so jump and boost to get moving.
- Inspect your environment and be creative. You may find alternate and faster routes.
Some notes about the range of expected lap times shown above:
- The upper value corresponds to a careful, unhurried walk-through: No tricks, no shortcuts, but also no deaths.
- The lower value is for advanced runners in games without the endurance mutator.
- All lower values have been verified with a deviation of less than one second.
- Faster lap times can be reported here or on the forums, preferably with a demo record.