From Red Eclipse Wiki
tips & strategy
- Just as in Capture-the-Flag, being close to your team base provides a powerful buff that enhances attack, defense, health regeneration and max health.
- One of the most important keys in Bomber-Ball is F. With it you can throw the ball before it explodes, throw it inside an enemey goal or pass it to teammates.
- Holding F will lock target on the nearest teammate in the center of your sight, and releasing will pass the ball directly to them instead of a normal throw (regardless of how far away they are from you).
- Pointing directly up in the air and throwing the ball can often allow you to catch it easily again, while defending the point where it will fall. This is especially useful in Free-for-All Hold Bomber-Ball.
- In FFA Hold Bomber-Ball, throwing the ball away into lava or a chasm will give you a chance to get it back if enemies are near you.
|Instead of bringing the ball to the goal on foot, you absolutely must throw it in to score.
You also must be far enough away from the goal before attempting a shot!
|One team spawns with the ball at their goal while all others try to prevent the
team from scoring at another goal. Afer a set time, the roles are switched.
|GameModes and Mutators:||Editing||Deathmatch||Capture-the-flag||Defend-and-control||Bomber-ball||Race||Mutator Tips|
Note: Some content of these articles is also available via the in-game help menu (F1).